Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Guilty Confession #10

This is bad - - sooooooo bad... I can't believe I did this:

This morning, I was running late for work AND I was starving. As I ran out the door, I was so desperate to eat what I'd prepared for my breakfast and not start over, that when I dropped my freshly made egg sandwich on the garage floor beside my car (the english muffin's bread side was down), I stared at it for about 4 seconds, and then went ahead and picked it right up, brushed it off on my shirt sleeve, and I ate it anyhow.

Yeah. And that's generally how the rest of my day went from there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Now I know you are ready to be a great mom! xoxoxoxoles

Pam said...

Those germs just strengthen your immune system. Glad you ate it, good for you!!!

Suzanne said...

What is it saying if I would totally do that and I'm not even pregnant?