Sunday, January 04, 2009

Why I Love Mah Honey-Man ~ Reason 33

Because he didn't insist upon going out for my birthday, although he, and my aunt and uncle, had both offered to take me to dinner tonight. All I really wanted was some quiet time at home alone after we'd been away for 12 long days, and then some homemade mac n' cheese.

So I made my mum's mac n' cheese for our din-din, and my aunt and uncle came over with presents and an angel food cake and some pink birthday candles. Oh, and earlier in the day, I had wanted to go see a particular movie, another birthday wish my honey-man dutifully fulfilled as well [and that guilty confession, I'll save for a later post]. OH! Annd my honey-man also did allll our laundry today! He must love me.

It was a nice, low-key birthday. Thanks, baby!

No comments: