Monday, October 03, 2005

55 Trivial Things about Me

Stolen from Cherry who stole it from Jomama...

1. Nervous habits? - general scratching
2. Are you double jointed? - nope
3. Can you roll your tongue? - you bet
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? - not voluntarily without much pain
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? - ever since my days in diapers
6. Can you cross your eyes? - of course
7. Tattoos? - no, can't think of anything I like well enough to have it permanently etched on my body for life
8. Piercings? - one in my right ear, three in my left
9. Do you make your bed daily? - hell no, unless you count pulling the covers up and over the pillows as "making my bed" -?

ON MY PERSON
10. Which shoe goes on first? - the right, w/o thinking about it
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - huh?
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? - ZERO; I typically don't carry cash
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? - my earrings and 3 rings; one on my middle lefthand finger, and two on my ring and middle righthand fingers
14. Favorite piece of clothing? ~ I love my pajamas and have many pairs

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - both
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? - I sure hope not
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? - I usually complain about foods tasting too salty
18. How many cereals are in your cabinet? - organic Cream of Wheat
19. What's your favorite beverage - Horchata, but rarely do I ever indulge
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? - Hires (not really fast food)
21. Do you cook? - yes, whenever I find time ~ I made Amish Friendship CAKE twice over the past week

PERSONAL GROOMING
22. How often do you brush your teeth? - morning n' night and sometimes at work
23. Hair drying method? - air dry
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? - yes, an old boyfriend once picked out the color and I hadn't even seen the name of the color until we were home and it was being applied: "Chocolate Covered Cherry" = I totally freaked!

MANNERS
25. Do you swear? - yes, although most of my friends think it sounds unnatural for me
26. Do you ever spit? - not on purpose = that would be gross

FAVORITES
27. Animal? kitty cats!!!
28. Food? - cheese
29. Month? - May
30. Day? - Friday = a good mood-day always, regardless of whatever crap may be going on
31. Cartoon? - um, dunno...Scooby Doo when I was a kid
32. Shoe brand? - don't have one
33. Subject in school? - M.P.A. - yet I wouldn't call it a favorite
34. Color? - anything blue
35. Sport? - does figure skating count?
36. TV shows? - IF I catch it, Law & Order SVU
37. Thing to do in the spring? - plant flowers and play outside
38. Thing to do in the summer? - go swimming or hide out in any space w/ AC
39. Thing to do in the autumn? - go camping (love the cool nights)
40. Thing to do in the winter? - CUDDLE!

IN AND AROUND
41. In the CD player? - Jessie Harris & the Ferdinandos
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? - mah sweet honey-man
43. Reading? - "Inside Bureaucracy"
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? - probably not enough!
45. What color is your bedroom? - see right here
46. Do you use an alarm clock? - absolutely
47. Window seat or aisle? - an aisle seat for quick get away

SLEEPY SLUMBERING
48. What's your sleeping position? - on my back n' legs in the shape of a number 4
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? - bedsheets at least
50. Do you snore? - if exhausted, yes and loud enough that I'll wake myself up
51. Do you sleepwalk? - not that I know of
52. Do you talk in your sleep? - ask me anything! most likely, I won't remember any of it
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? - do Otis and Owen count?
54. How about with the light on? - no, unless you count the glow of the alarm clock
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? - I used to fall asleep to music, but I rarely do this anymore --I don't make it past the first song, I conk out so fast!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am glad I got to find out more things about ya. Your blog is one of my faves.

Ern said...

Wow, we have a bunch of these in common!

-I scratch as a nervous habit too. (Although at first I thought you had typed GENITAL scratching. I don't scratch there in public!)

-I have 1 hole in my right ear and three in my left. Although the 3rd has closed over.

-Mmmmm, cream of wheat! And cheeeeese, mmmmmmmmm.

-Except I hate horchata and swear like a sailor. I'm working on the swearing though. :)