Friday, October 21, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday!

AGAIN, according to Kristine ~

#1 A Tacky Vacation Photo: Alrighty~ at the time this photo was taken -maybe 2003- I was already living in the great, big City of Sin, but it was a visit/vacation for my mum's family at the time. This is an automated photo taken at the very beginning of the "Big Shot" ride at the top of the Stratosphere. I cannot count how many times I have ridden this ride! I absolutely love it. The Maliboomer (sp?) at Disneyland's California Park does NOT compare. Big Shot totally rocks. See the two freaked out fellas in the center? These clowns are my two most shameless, most extroverted, very loudest cousins, Kyle (left) and Emmett (right). I have placed their faces online without any worry whatsoever that either of them would be the least bit perturbed because, well, they're utterly shameless and the both of them love attention. The smiley face guy was a friend of Emmett's and I don't know him well enough to plaster his "OMG" face online for all to see.


#2 Something My Honey-man's Angel Boy-O made for me: This lil' drawing has been on my fridge door for nearly a year now. I have a few other drawings from the angel boy-O, but this one is my favorite because I'm the green figure holding the yellow one's hand - and the yellow one is supposed to be him. Now ain't that sweet?


#3 My Hairbrushes: My honey-man very recently made a comment that I use quite a big hairbrush. Have you seen my hair? Unfortunately, I probably don't use this brush or the various combs/piks as much as I should.

4 comments:

Random and Odd said...

I was in LINE TO GO ON THAT RIDE and my sister CHICKENED OUT! Sorry, I still get a little upset about that.

I always forget you're in Vegas. I swear, that is where I am going to have the party of a life time before the big wedding!!

YAY!!!

Effie said...

Love the drawing by the angel boy-o!

Amy said...

Wow, big brush, girl!
Great picture by AB-O.

Annejelynn said...

testing...