Tuesday, October 25, 2005

?#%*!?@! Blogger

I have tried allllll throughout the day to post/share a most kick ass "item" given to me by the lovely CircusKelli ~ I cannot yet reveal the nature of the item, other than to say, it's "hot" = flamin' hot! Dammit, Blogger! whass wrong wit'chew, Bitch?

Okay, CORRECTION: My honey-man has been working on www.annejelynn.com and had had my blog on some FTP server, which wasn't ready for me to try posting...it was just so easy to blame it all on Blogger.

Blogger-my dear - I apologize for my earlier tantrum, even if you're a bitch (really, how can I complain? Blogger is free!!?!)

3 comments:

Ern said...

Oh...Oh...You signed up" accidentally, but the blog bug has bit you so hard you have to have your own domain, eh? (The first hit is always free)

Ern said...

That should have been "accidentally" but I screwed up the quotes. Where's my IV caffeine drip?

Amy said...

looking forward to your annejelynn.com!