Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hooters in the Sky!

Here's a couple extra shots, one taken before our Montreal trip actually began (unless you count the fact that we were on the plane that was about to leave for Montreal at the time). And the 2nd shot was taken as our trip was just ending ~ see this first pic shown? Can you imagine what it is? oh no, don't dismiss the possibility... oh no, you're right... you're eyes are not deceiving you - it's A HOOTERS AIRPLANE! Yeeah. (apply heavy sarcasm)

The 2nd shot was taken as we flew right over Vegas during our return flight from Montreal to L.A. - I was surprised this picture turned out at all - mind you, I did take about 6 shots. CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR A LARGER VIEW = VERY COOL.

9 comments:

Dang Cold.. said...

Hey hey..all of your pics of Montreal are fabulous!! I must go back there myself soon. Glad you had a great time.

dc

Ern said...

[Insert obvious joke about flotation devices on the Hooters airplane here]

Elizabeth said...

I think I am the only girl in the planet that loves Hooters. The restaurant and wings, not the, ya know, Hooters.

Unknown said...

A Hooters airplane? I'll bet it had really big, uh, engines, huh? What? I only fly on that plane for the wings...

Amy said...

I thought it was just a hooters restaurant outside your window. But that would be a bit nuts to have a restaurant RIGHT BESIDE A PLANE.

Unknown said...

Mon dieu!

Everytime I see the title "Hooters In the Sky!" I think "with diamonds?"

Hooters in the sky with diamonds... get it?

Ok, leaving now...

Anonymous said...

Hooters aircraft........there must be two homungous, BIG engines! Henrym_

Anonymous said...

mon dieu....I should think so! Henrykm_

Cat said...

Nuh-freaking-uh!
AWESOME.