Friday, September 30, 2005

In Memory of Shirley-girl

Well, this is all VERY last minute BUHHT (and I gots me a big butt at that)... Earlier this year, some may remember I had participated in the Nat'l Multiple Sclerosis Society walk. Closely thereafter, the Komen Race for a Cure for Breast Cancer followed, but it was so close behind the M.S. walk, I hadn't wanted to ask everyone for money again - but this time? The M.S. Walk is 7 months away! Still, I wasn't going to ask for donations - I was worried some may be annoyed by it - BUT my old boss heard I'll be walking tomorrow (3.5 miles) and asked why I hadn't let everyone know about this one, promptly offering to give me a donation!

So tomorrow AM, I'll be walking in Memory of my Grandma Shirley-girl ~ she died of breast cancer in 1994, after her 5 year struggle. She never saw her 60th birthday.

If you'd like to sponsor me by making a donation to the American Cancer Society (A.C.S.), pa-pa-pa-PUHLEEZE go for it!

You can use the following link to my personal A.C.S. donations page - http://tinyurl.com/dhud5
To avoid future emails from the A.C.S., feel free to use my email (yes, an effective loop hole I've discovered): annejelynn@yahoo.com
When the system asks you to list credit card billing info. to make your donation payment, your actual billing address WILL IN NO WAY be made available for A.C.S. contact records. Once your receipt/donation confirmation posts to my email account, if you'll email to me your email #, I will promptly forward it to you.

Again, I know this is VERY last minute, but I'm sure if you want to help, you will!

1 comment:

Annejelynn said...

Thank you TRACY!