Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Shout Out to the "Recovering Mormon"

Mmmkay - there's a brand spakin' new member of the blogosphere out there and she happens to be a friend of mine and a fellow-fan of the Dooce ~ she was actually the one to introduce me to the world of Dooce.com. Anyhow, this here is my "WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING" message to her. Plus, an effort to share this announcement with all of you who may now stop by her blog and gain some insight into the world of Mormonism. Her new blog, "Recovering Mormon" is unique in that she's writing about a most particular and significant aspect of her life's history - growing up in Utah and her years of trying to be a good Mormon girl.

Considering our common upbringing, she and I can greatly relate to one another in this way, and although she and I haven't yet had a chance to share more of our own personal stories with one another, I'm thrilled she's started writing about it via the net! so go check 'er out!

1 comment:

hemlock said...

I would have been enticed by the shiney ole coffee maker too (if I liked coffee....).

I simply adore the $100 Cuisinart Kettle, but my fiance reminds me that it doesn't boil water better than the one we have, so we're not getting it.

'Nuff said. I am also a realist.