Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Soon to come, I swear!

Lately, I've been able to spend some time prepping posts regarding my recent Montreal trip. Note: for those of you unawares, the importance of this admission and its truth is a gross and severe understatment. I know it's been a full month's time since my return, but I'm juhhhst getting around to it! There's been a ton of distractions... I can tell you right now though, that what I will show/offer/share is only a pale description when compared to the real adventure and the personal joy I experienced on that trip - and for this, I'm sorry that I cannot possibly express all my feelings or offer each and every detail. For myself, I would like to make a record, but I am FULL. And I swear, I am still running high off that trip. And frankly, I'm hoping it'll last me 'til the end of this year - but to hope it'll last me until only the end of this year?!? that doesn't give it near enough credit. This trip I went on? It was one of the most valuable yet; loaded with self-discovery and brand new insights, adding to and enhancing my ever-increasing curiosity regarding social and cultural dynamics, building higher my understanding of the world around me, and most importantly, strengthening the ever-growing, increasing love I have for my honey-man and his dearest angel boy-O.
Have I mentioned it was FAAHBOOLUSS?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You take all the time you need to to get the posts just the way you want them. We'll be here to see them whenever they're ready.

(I'm still trying to get around to posting pics of the kids' rooms "before and after")

Have a great day Annejelynn!