Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bonjour!

I'm back! and I'm totally swamped with work and preparations for school starting next Monday! but I'm back! and I hope to post some trip details soon! and some pics! The pics will need to first be sorted through though - I took well over 1,200 pictures - correction: over 1,600 photos = INSANE.
Moreover, the trip to Montreal was fabulous, dahhling! FAAH-BOO-LUSS!


Expect a from-Montreal Self-Portrait this week!

I'm tellin' ya, it was FAAH-BOO-LUSS!
Big fat happy tears!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Girl, I missed ya. Glad you arrived back safe and sound. :)

Amy said...

1600 pics! Oh my gawd! I took 256 on our trip and I thought that was alot. YOU. WIN.

Unknown said...

Yippee! You're back! Can't wait to see the pics! When you get the chance, of course...

Effie said...

Woohoo--you're back!
Pictures--wow--that's a lot of photos--digital cameras rock!

Joseph said...

welcome back! the excitement and anticipation are mounting.

Sunshine said...

welcome back!looking forward to seeing your pics from montreal. bonne chance in doing your term papers in school!=)