Thursday, August 25, 2005

Self-Portrait Day!

Took these last week while we were in the Metro station, downtown Montreal - which was sooo clean!?! No, really! the station was very clean! - no joking. This "mirror" was really some reflecting mirror-like surface (not glass) on the front of a photo booth...which we tried out together (me, mah honey-man and the angel boy-O).
The first pic was a fluke, but I thought it looked cool ~ the 2nd was to be the "corrected" effort, although still out of focus.

Self-Portrait Day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian The Blogger
"I don't have a therapist. I have my blog." That's what NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams told his wife, while explaining the concept of The Daily Nightly.
Hey I think I'll bookmark your blog.

Check out my site stop smoking as well if you are interested in stop smoking

Amy said...

Anne-J, to get rid of those annoying spam comments, you could go into your settings and not allow anonymous commenters. That's what I did after the hundredth one.

LOVE that first picture. You look totally hip/cool/cultured/sexy lady.

Effie said...

That first pic is great--that mirror wasn't too clean, eh?!

Spam has been attacking me recently too...

Happy Friday!

Bonne Vendredi!

Unknown said...

You're beautiful! :)

So glad you're back.