Monday, August 08, 2005

Last Night of Lobbying

Mmmkay, so I was BORED OUTTA MY MIND... so I snatched away my neighboring classmate's notebook. Using my left hand, I covered from her view what I was about to quickly write and then I took my hand away to reveal my scribble - and she wrote right back. Nerds that we are and already on the verge of TOTALLY LOSING IT, both of us had the hardest time maintaining our composure, especially when next, I revealed my camera to document our nerdiness.
Later on, camera left out on the table, I casually pressed the power button back on and began to pivot turn the camera in her direction... she whispered, feeling instant panic, "Wait, what are you doing!?!" and she brought up her hand just as I took the first shot.
The woman beside her then lost it and began a giggle fit in the middle of our Lobbying class - very bahhd students - I mean, I am a very bad student, distracting my classmates like that. Shame on me - tisk, tisk.
(cue evil snickering) The class in now over, although we must still hand in our final papers tomorrow. Next Saturday, I will finish my last summer class. Then I'll be off to MONTREAL with my honey-man and his angel boy-O. When we return, I'll have one more CLASS-LESS week before classes begin for the Fall semester, which will be my LAST semester of core classes!?! The end is officially in sight! yeah, a tad premature, but I'm rarin' to get outta this MA program AQAP -

3 comments:

Ern said...

That is too funny! You're a back of the class kind of girl, aren't you? Me too. :) Enjoy your time off!

Effie said...

Teeheehee--that's something I would do--I have a hard time containing my giggles though---
YAY you have a break! AND the end is in sight! Woohoo!
Enjoy Montréal--and all the places that Dang Cold said to go!

Elizabeth said...

Yay!!! I am glad for you. :)