Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've been Tagged (apply happy sing-a-song voice)

Alrighty now, I've been tagged by Doc Ern... try out this meme!

The Rules
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Monday, April 4, 2005 - Even the super sweet SUSIE 'Fairchild' (http://uhohnowlook.blogspot.com/) and the dang cool 'DANG COLD' (http://dangcold.blogspot.com/) made contributions - for which I'm thrilled and I can't thank 'em enough.

Hmmm... and who should I tag? Well, how 'bout SUSIE (can't believe no one's beat me to her), DANG COLD (although he lost his archives), Anna Dilemna (although not quite up her alley), Torrie (who knows what saucy thing she'll find) and Spurious Plum (when she finds the time).

2 comments:

Ern said...

Maaahvelous, Dahling!

Susie said...

I did it, cutie. How could I refuse when you're calling me super-sweet in yours?