Friday, March 18, 2005

My Very Own 'Popstar' - please help

Come April 9th, I'll be walking for the 2005 Annual Las Vegas Multiple Sclerosis Walk, and I'll be doing it for my best girl, Poppy Johnston, a wonderful friend of mine who's been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS). Right now this means that myself and the rest of our team -"Poppy's Pal's"- are on the fundraising track. I would LOOOOVE to report that I'd reached my individual fundraising goal~ PUHLEEEEZE SPONSOR ME ~ please HELP me do it! Every dollar counts! If you would please, please, please visit my personal M.S. page, hosted by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, you can make a donation online, easy as pie!

Help end the devastating effects of MS ~ (did I say please already?)
and Thank you for your support!

4 comments:

Annejelynn said...

Let me just say that Susie is awesome! I was thrilled to see you made a donation for my MS Walk! You rock girl!

Susie said...

Thank you for my Retro-Gram! I printed it out and it has a place of honor on my fridge:) Very cool.

Dang Cold.. said...

I got one too :D. thanks AJ.

dc

Annejelynn said...

Dang Cold - glad you got your Retro Gram...I was worried it would be spammed by your inbox, so I sent it twice....