Wednesday, March 09, 2005

"Oh Leo, I just don't think so..."

Recently, I had confessed to someone the names of those few male celebrities I've had, ahh, visit me in my dreams (if ya know what I mean):

1) Matt Damon - in my dreams, I know him reallllly well; he used to be a regular visitor. Hey, don't frown at me like that! I have no control over this stuff when I'm sleeping - except when in a state of lucid dreaming...hee hee (what about Matt Damon?)
2) Jude Law - just scrumptious head to toe, especially w/ that accent
3) Paul Rudd - very 'cute'
4) Orlando Bloom - all I can say, is that for me, Legolas is totally HOT

Now for the record, I haven't had any interludes with these guys for some time, due to a wonderful relationship in which I'm enthralled currently...but the other night? Guess who paid me a visit in my dreams...
Leonardo DiCaprio. Yup, never have I had him 'visit' me. To be honest, I've never been all that into him really - I like him as an actor, but juuuhst not into him, and this fact, in my dreams it was even apparent.
In my dream the other night, Leo was allll into me, flagrantly flirting, making blantant advances, playing the smoooth playboy, charming as could be. Then it came to the point when I truly had to DENY HIM and put him out of his misery, to end the chase per se... I casually, oh-so nonchalantly told him, "Oh Leo, I just don't think so..."

EVEN IN MY DREAMS (in which it should be a free for all, right?), I TURNED LEO DOWN! ha!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Just between you and me, years ago, Huey Lewis (of The News) and Ronald Reagan. I can't explain either; I was totally asleep. That is the extent of my "visits" in the night from famous folk.

I would be happy if Orlando decided to show up, as Legolas.