Friday, July 08, 2005

and #3...for SPF!

#3 Household Pet Peeve: I tried racking my brain on this one. Everything I thought of, -oh so many things- yet I went with PET pet peeves instead of household type pet peeves... for instance... Owen's obsession with my hairbands, rooting around to find one deep within the contents of my purse or the couch cushions; the bizarre ability Otis has, able to stop RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and lay himself on top of my feet as I'm trying to walk; Owen's chronic masturbation fascination (won't go into that right now, sorry); Otis insisting daily that he visit me every time I use the bathroom; Owen jumping from the dresser, to the bookshelf, to the TV, to the printer, to the computer monitor and scaring the crap outta me (although he's never knocked anything over); Otis pawing magnets off the fridge door, chewing them and swatting them beneath the fridge; Owen leaving wet-nosey marks allll over the computer monitor, mirrors and windows; Otis spreading out in the middle of the kitchen floor while I'm cooking - - all of these things that they do make me laugh and I ultimately find them irresistably cute and quirky. HOWEVER, I do hate it when Otis lays all over my bedpillows, particularly the ones I use for sleeping. I try to keep them covered up with my bed quilt to keep them relatively kitty-hair free, but Otis will burrow under the covers to reveal the pillows, and he claims them, even if my head is on one at the moment!

Look at this wholly defiant kitty-cat!!! that's MY pillow lil' mister!


(he's scoffing at me, can't you tell?)

Despite any nagging, nudging, or shoving - he remains unmoved. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Susie said...

That is one scoffing kitty if ever I've seen one. But when you're that cute, you can get away with that sort of thing.

the niffer said...

He's adorable! And he sounds like a major stinker! What a cutie.

If it's any consolation, Buddy has masturbation issues as well. He has several blanket girlfriends.

Anonymous said...

Good golly that is one beautiful cat! And I loooovve that picture of your grandparents!

Elizabeth said...

That is a big boy. I love the picture. How wonderful!!!

Big Heavy said...

your fav pic is probably the best spf pic i've ever seen!! awesome!! thanks for sharing.
bighev