Friday, July 15, 2005

#3 "Just Can't say Goodbye..." (apply sing-song 80s hair band ballad drawl)

#3 Something from the 1980s I just can't let go of:
This is my oh- so-1980s United Colors of Benetton wool sweater, the only one left, that is ~ I just can't get rid of this one, although I haven't worn it since 1997. I keep thinking I'll wear it skiing or something, but arhhggg! I can't just toss it! I can't give it away?! I can't. I CANNOT. I will most likely own it forevah. At first, Otis was quite attracted to this sweater, and I thought I'd have him model it for ya'll ~ but I nearly lost him in it! Later on, sweater thrown on the bed, I found him laying all over it purring like a little motor.



There are MANY other pictures taken from Ottie's Benetton modeling shoot, but um, they just reveal a little too much - don't want to get called in for animal cruelty.
Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the creation of this post.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your kitty is a hoot and why do they not make movies like the fabulous John Hughes movies of the 80s anymore? I love all those.

Random and Odd said...

OMG!!! HOW FRIGGIN ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

In that middle one, Otis looks like he's wearing a beret.

Meadow said...

What a precious kitty!