Thursday, July 21, 2005

Self-Portrait Day!

Haven't participated in SPD for a while... this here, I'm in my car and I'm a tad torked off, if ya can't tell. why am I torked off ?? Try 119 degrees outside and then roasting in an even hotter car interior with the AC blasting what felt like only hot air, finally cooling things off only when it was time to get out of my car, having arrived to my destination. This time of year in Vegas is unbearable. Everyone wanders around pissed off and we all run from one air conditioned location to another...and I actually carry a denim jacket with me because everywhere I go to, it's frickin' freezing inside!!! There is absolutely NO happy medium; bake like a chicken or freeze like an Otter Pop.
Self-Portrait Day

2 comments:

Closet Metro said...

Holy crap do you look unhappy. Want a popsicle?

Elizabeth said...

How on earth you live in LV is beyond me. I love your shirt though. :)