Friday, July 01, 2005

SPF ~ Welcome & Goodbye, Mah Keys & It's a Keeper

#1 Out my Front Door, MODIFIED: As you enter my place from the front door, this is what you'd see...

For nearly two years now, that far wall has been begging for some attention, but every other wall, knook and cranny has something hung upon it... I have some blue flower Marimekko fabric stretches to hang on this front room wall, but have stalled and stalled, because I want to rebuild the original frames. And yes, there's Owen lounging on the 'sit-down-tah-put-on-your-shoes-before-leaving' ottoman a.k.a. another kitty hang out. Otis can be seen in the far corner of the room, to the far left.

Ya leavin' already? This is the way to the front door.


In the mirror on the right, you can see my part of my oven and the fridge... I'd show you "out my front door," but all you'd see is the apt. door across the way from mine, and frankly, I just don't want to post that.

#2 Here hangs my keys, right beside the front door...


And this below is just a close-up bonus pic...

I clipped this out of some teen magazine years and years ago - it's only about 1.5" x 1.5" in size, yet I've kept track of it and displayed it for years. Posted by Hello

#3 Something from a past relationship that I've kept:
There are a number of things I've kept - not necessarily to serve sentiment, but because usually it's good stuff I've been given, so why not keep it? Good things usually involve good memories - why deny the good stuff? Just glancing around the room, from where I'm sitting now, there's a heart-shaped desert rock from a past Valentine's Day, a big yoga book, a picture frame, a clock given to me as a wedding gift, Scrabble, Mahjong and Boggle PC games and a CD of Sarah Brightman sitting on my desk.