Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sounds of Music

One thing I hadn't expected is that I can't really recall many baby/child songs to sing to our lil' babe, other than intsy weensy spider and a Mormon Sunday School song, "Popcorn Popping the Apricot Tree". In the last few days, I've had to resort to Beatles' songs, and this morning it was Oingo Boingo, of all things, and this afternoon, songs from The Sound of Music. Of course, she doesn't seem to care whatever it is I may be singing to her; she seems enthralled regardless, however, I do wish I could remember the many songs my mum once sang to me.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You need the Peter, Paul and Mary cd that Auntie Les used to do dance class with. It had good kid songs!

Anonymous said...

Peter Paul and Mommy. Amanda, you read my mind!Also Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and Hush Little Baby.