Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Day 11: Sent From Heaven

Most of this day's pictures feature our baby sweet potato girl with either her daddy or an extended member of my mum's family... or a kitty cat (some of those were already posted a couple days ago), but I'll give ya this one:

She reminds me of some lil' cartoon character here...
I spent a lot of time that day thinking about my mum, missing her, wishing she were here to enjoy this lil' baby of ours, imaging how she would be. Since our baby girlie's birth, I've found myself wondering each day, throughout each day, whether or not my mum would like what I'm doing, what I'm trying to accomplish. So far, despite fleeting bouts of insecurity and hormonal imbalances, I feel I'm not doing a bad job, overall. And my mum? I think she'd be pleased and proud, pretty sure.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I have no doubt that your mom is SO proud of you, and so happy for you.

Pam said...

Oh, sweet little momma,your mom is sooo pleased and thrilled with you, with this precious baby girl and with the lavish way you love her and the other people in your life. I know she would love her name and the nick name Juli-bean. I think of your mom often and I know for sure that she watches over you. You were her number one joy in life. She lived so much longer than the docs thought she would because she was living for you.