Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Day 10: Again! Again! Again?

I don't know what happened this day, but we have a number of repetitive photos taken, trying to get certain shots, taken again and again, but sadly, very few of them are in focus.

I woke up, looked down, immediately reached for and grabbed my camera with my free left hand, and did a 'point and shoot' from above, and all before budging anything but my left hand to grab and point the camera. This is what I woke up to that morning...
She's out cold here...
My lil' uber cutie patootie...
I have NO idea how this was even remotely comfortable for her...
We tried the sling that day for the first time, and for the first couple minutes, you'd of thought I was killing her (I was about ready to throw the thing in the trash), but once I stood up, she shut up and conked right out.

No comments: