Thursday, August 31, 2006

BEHOLD! More Total Kitty Cuteness

See the kitty head to the left, behind the laptop?
and see the bitty 2.5 inches of kitty tail to the right of the laptop?

Otis pawed at my laptop screen (without any claw action) for nearly 15 minutes...

Seen here, Owen and Otis, sitting side by side at the window ~ They never once interrupted their vigilant neighborhood watch to acknowledge my presence behind them... I only saw their ears prick in my direction with every camera click.

My Darling Oattie, finally resigned to patiently wait for his momma to finish clicking her fingers all over that glowing plastic thing she seems to love so much...

5 comments:

Amy said...

oh i love that last one, what an expression!

Elizabeth said...

In the last pic, he just looks so very bored of you. LOL

Unknown said...

LOVE the kitty pics, darlin!

I accepted your tag! My songs are on my blog today. :)

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I don't even like kitties, but that is soooo darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Okay. That's just CUTENESS.