Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New French Phrases

Keep in mind, I have NO IDEA how to write any of these in french, and even if I did, most wouldn't know what I was trying to write anyhow... So... parle an englais (sp!?!) - and I can't find the quotations marks on this french keyboard either...

You chew like a cow...

I feel like a diaper (refering to what one might say to the driver of a car, who is riding the back end of the car ahead of us)...

One glass is never enough (refering to wine)


I could go on... but I won't.
Needless to say, we're having a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you meant to say "One BOTTLE is never enough." ;)

Glad you are enjoying yourselves! Oui, Oui. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a good time. I shall have to start using the "I feel like a diaper" one, ha,ha..

Effie said...

One glass is never enough

Une tasse n'est jamais suffit.

Ca c'est bon!