Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rushing Out the Door, Without my...

I was in L.A. for the weekend - - oh and those of you, who may be wondering..."Wait, didn't she get back a week ago from a 10-day trip to Montreal? and No pictures? No stories yet? NO MENTION OF IT? What gives!?!" Well, if you remember (but why would you remember?), we were in Montreal in August of last year, same timing as this year's trip. And last year, I didn't post anything substantial about that first trip until, oh? October? Once again, I won't have it together for at least a couple weeks or more or a month or whatever. Too much stuff going on... BUHHT, I do seem to have the time to ramble on and on, don't I?

Here's what I wanted to share: I ran off to L.A. this weekend, leaving after work on Friday. I'd left home that morning with everything I'd need for the weekend, already packed or so I'd thought...

I didn't pack any underwear. None.

Surprisingly, and quite pleased about it at the time, I managed to comfortably fit into my honey-man's, and I discovered by the weekend's end that NOT ONCE OVER THE ENTIRE WEEKEND did I have to loose a snuggy of any kind - !?! Not until this weekend, did I really realize how often I must 'rearrange' back there...
The men's boys-cut style provides great coverage! - - but the women's version of 'boys-cut'? I've seen them and they're made for women with no hips and um, no butt. This woman has hips and this baby's got back, I'm tellin' ya, so if I want the kind of coverage I enjoyed over the weekend, I'd either have to go granny-style (no goin' there), or continue to share undies with my honey-man... One weekend of that was enough for the both of us.

And so, I'm back to Vegas, returning to the world of daily snuggies.

3 comments:

Closet Metro said...

That's kinky.

Ern said...

Thong, babe. You'll never pick a snuggy again! I always hear people say that they don't want something deliberately up their behind, but I was very wedgie-prone, so I'd rather have a little string up there than half a cheek's worth of fabric!

Anonymous said...

No one wears underwear in L.A.! Or something! ;)

You are awesome.