Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Things to Do, Lately

This post could be considering an exercise in release, like venting - or rather, um, an exercise in organization? or more honestly, ahhh, bitching... ? Here's the latest version of my things to do list:

1. Post resume/application to 10 more new additional job search engines. Each application, to be completed online, will take about 1-2 hours...
2. Continue to search for and apply for job openings (still)

3. Continue to wait for job interview invites... (still)
4. Research new laptops for purchase - done.

5. Sell Double Bed Mattress with box frame (still)
6. Sell old sewing machine (still)
7. Sell 5-drawer, solid pine dresser -
SOLD!

8. Sell laptop - SOLD!

9. Buy new laptop - done deal.
10. Finally post and sell those 2 obscene crystal candlestick holders I'd been given as a wedding gift (still)
11. Search through my storage unit for that box marked "Computer Software"
12. Meet with my mentor for the creation of our grant budget for next year
13. Lose 15 lbs (still) - which will entail lotza exercise, and shopping for and preparing and eating decent, healthy foods of reasonable portion size at reasonable times in the day
14. Fix the Echo's bumper (still) Background info: my lil' Gma backed into it while we were in Bear Lake over Memorial Day...

15. Fix the Echo's alignment (still)
16. Check the Echo's breaks (still)

17. Consider application for CA drivers license and registration for the Matrix, since my NV registration expires in October
18. Renew my parking permit online (in fact, I'll go do that right now)

19. Quilting baby quilts, indefinitely (although we should get the current one done already, as it's taken over my aunt's front sitting room for long enough)
20. Consolidate and rewrite my Gma's parents' small type, single spaced, legal paper sized, 9-page long geneaological histories and fax them back to her by Friday the 25th.
21. Meet my sister for lunch after Montreal trip, before the 25th
22. Dinner with Ryan
23. Research comprehensive tutoring programs
24. Research grant writing legalease
25. Research non-profit organization registries in California
26. Practice bizarre HPLH choral lyrics for "An Even Scarier Soltice" before the 26th
27. Finish that damn book I've been reading for the last month so I can finish reading the other two books I've been trying to finish since May
28. Reschedule employment consultation with the alumni center
29. Schedule another 3rd month screening
30. Schedule a D.D.S. appointment for reoccuring cavity/filling refill
31. Change my freakin' mailing address for my Smart Money mag (still)
32. " " for my APSA membership
33. Contact Sylvan (still)
34. Email both Ern and Kristine and let them know I know that I need to write back but haven't yet
35. Send Johanna's package (still)
36. Send Mamie her photos
37. Send Montreal DVDs
38. Dinner with Chandra (still)
39. Dinner with Vicky and Jay and the kids (still)
40. Figure out how to reduce my things to do list - ???

No comments: