Saturday, June 10, 2006

THREE AM = That's Purty Early to be Perusing the Net, ain't it Mr. T.R.?

UPDATE for the recent anonymous commenter: Honestly, having any old boyfriend check out my blog is ABSOLUTELY fine - I'm on good terms with most of them anyhow. But this one? You obviously -whether you know him or not- have NO IDEA just how awful our break up was (more like downright nightmarish and hellish), nor do you have any idea what's gone on over the last 3+ years since we broke up, whenever his previous live-in girlfriend was at home, sleeping.... Like how he 1) drove across town in the middle of the night and left a lengthy hand written note on my car, literally begging me to give him a 2nd chance, at the same time admitting in writing that he sat outside my house waiting for hours, watching my window, hoping I would come outside (that was a year or so after our break up?); and 2) how I agreed to have lunch with him in late 2004, so he could ask me some questions, where he told me that he still hadn't met anyone special -although he was still living with the same woman he had met 3 weeks after our break up, who lived with him up until last Fall of 2005- and he then tried to hold my hand from across the luncheon table; or how 3) every 6-9 months on average, about twice each year, he would call in the middle of the night, drunk and rambling about 'what ifs' and how he 'missed us' and how we were together. His more recent calls (November '05 and his multiple calls to my cell in the early AM of 2006 New Years Eve/Day) were unsettling, to say the least - - then followed by visits to my blog - - plus a couple anonymous chicken-shit comments posted, as if they weren't him? Oh and throw in a couple hate letters received since the break up and various emails ranging from "I love you still" (one of the 'earlier' ones - mid to late 2004) to "You should apply for this job opening here at my new work..." (think that was before New Years -?).

Now, none of it makes him a stalker, exactly - that's a bit much, really, but combine ALLL OF IT from over the last 3+ years since the break up and not only does it all make his visits here unwelcome, but it's led me to suspect the man has/had issues moving on. You don't think so?!? Well, call me egotistical then. That's fine. One thing, however, that I do absolutely agree with you on: "Sometimes we can gain insight into a friend's choices/personality/behavior by learning about a person they once chose to make a part of their life." I absolutely agree. And his part in my life makes me sad, as to what it possibly says about me. END OF UPDATE.

I'm sorry if this sounds mean, but this next comment is directed to Mr. T.R.:

What is wrong with you? Didn't you get the message last time?!? MOVE ON!

Those of you wondering what this is or who I'm talking to? - See previous posts here and here.

P.S. And those of you now concerned about site meters? - Read this previous post here.

8 comments:

Ern said...

Site meters are like donuts. It's REALLY hard to quit.

Anonymous said...

He has. This is not as dramatic as you seem to have made it. Just because someone is reading your blog out of curiosity or boredom does not mean they are obsessed with you. That is a bit egotistical, don't ya think? That was a rather blunt question, but I am not trying to be mean or rude, just making an observation. You have nothing to worry about in terms of "Mr. TR."

Sometimes we can gain insight into a friend's choices/personality/behavior by learning about a person they once chose to make a part of their life. No ill will here, just curiosity. Sorry if it freaked you out.

Anonymous said...

Aside from the unwanted visitor I hope you are having a great weekend..

Elizabeth said...

Oh damn, the stalker is back? Dude, find a hobby.

Elizabeth said...

Darlin, sorry but in my book he is a major stalker. He so needs to move on. He sounds like he sorta fixated on you.

Sea_creature said...

Yea, I was thinking just what SFG said as I was reading that particular sentence. He seems to have an unhealthy sort of obsession with you. And that has NOTHING to do with you being egotistical. Not your fault in the least. I know they've happened over a period of time...but there are red flags like sitting in front of your house, finding any excuse to contact you and especially the regular re-hashing of "what could have been".

Anyway...GO AWAY...YOU! Hehehe...

Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Re: Recent Update

Good to know, but not really news to me.

Daly said...

I can think of at least relationship where I still think "WHAT THE +*&%!@##$^))&^%$%^*($#@) WAS I THINKING?!". I made all possible effort to erase and destroy anything and everything that reminded me of that person. Not because I was hurt or bitter from the relationship but merely...DISGUSTED by that person and there's no better way to describe the feeling I get each time that person contacts me or I see a street sign of the same name but GAG, YUCK, EW, UGH and WHAT THE +*&%!@##$^))&^%$%^*($#@) WAS I THINKING?!. I don't even want to reflect on why I chose to be with that person, I'd just rather forget it. Not sure this is how Annejelynn feels...just my thoughts.