Thursday, June 29, 2006

Purty Cool Pics, if I say so myself, from my Engagement Weekend, aka Memorial Day 2006

This spot shown below is the south lower corner of the hill that my honey-man had wanted to visit/walk together, mentioned in my previous engagement post - the story is here. My Grandma's home is perched just above the hill's base. This picture shows only a mere fraction of the total valley view visable from the hill's top.
A rainbow in the Bear Lake Valley, as seen from my Grandma's front room picture window...
My Grandma's tulips!
Just as we were leaving town, more rain... This is the DIRT road just down from my Grandma's house.
THIS is how it should be at every burger joint!!! - FRY SAUCE, right next to the ketchup!
(Think of Homer Simpson here)
"Mmmmm....
FFRYYY SAAUUCE."
This is my cousin Whitney's new lil' fuzzy baby - isn't she stinkin' cute? So small!?!
Our view to the south of the rodeo grandstand... love those low, misty clouds!
My Grandma has lil' flip-through quote books and calendars placed out on display throughout her home.
This particular flip-calendar has been kept in my Grandma's kitchen for at least 6 years now...
I found this page to be rather poignant for me.

Staying in SLC before my Cali boys met up with me for that weekend, I stayed with one of my most loved friends from college, Suzanne. Oh-so gorgeous roses in her front yard!
This is one of a gazillion other photos taken by me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really good. I like the outdoor scenes the best. I like outdoor stuff. It's not that the other pictures aren't as good, tee,hee..

Anonymous said...

Very purty, indeed. : )

Unknown said...

Wow! I love those pictures!
The quotes!
The sky shots!
The rose!

All beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Kati said...

Gorgeous! Makes me think of home... a little. :)

I LOVE fry sauce too! I couldn't believe it the first time I left the state and tried to get some! They looked at me like I was from Mars! So sad.

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a really beautiful place.

I love that quote.

Amy said...

the rose is my favorite. What perfect beauty, my dear.

Big Heavy said...

i dig rev. swindoll