Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Another 'Set of Fivers' Meme - aka "No Time to Blog"

5 of my "GUNNA FEEL GUILTY ABOUT THIS" splurgy snacks I enjoy most: 1) Nutella spread on croissants, 2) croissants in general, 3) a "Cappuccino Heath" Blizzard from DQ, 4) a "Strawberry Blonde" Like-It from Cold Stone Creamery, and 5) delicious, greasy onion rings from Hires with LOTS of 'fry sauce'

5 bands for which I know the lyrics for MOST of their songs: 1) The Beatles, 2) Sarah McLachlan, 3) ABBA, 4) Madonna (who doesn't?), 5) Tori Amos

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: 1) Pay off my loans (student loans and the Matrix car loan), 2) buy a condo in Burbank and couple investment properties outside of CA, 3) donate some serious money to the American Cancer Society, 4) create a hefty collective college fund for the angel boy-O, plus any unborn sibs to arrive later on, and 5) reinvest the rest for retirement.

5 locations I'd like to run away to: 1) Europe with a Europass, or more specifically, 2) Italy, 3) France, 4) Spain and 5) Thailand.

5 bad habits I have: 1) Biting my lower lip and/or the inside of my cheek when nervous (doesn't happen much), 2) clenching my jaw (all the time), 3) picking at my face (morning and night), 4) Interrupting (a lot), 5) not asking for help when I need it

5 things I would never wear: 1) spandex, 2) Daisy Dukes, 3) anything with pleats, 4) anything with gold lame' 5) anything from a saucy, uber expensive, ultra-overpriced, overrated fu-fu fashion designer label.

5 solitary hobbies I enjoy most: 1) reading, 2) sewing, 3) refinishing furniture, 4) stain glass, 5) gardening

5 things I like to do involving others: 1) cuddling with my boys (NOTE: "My Boys" = the honey-man, the angel boy-O, plus Otis & Owen), 2) going to visit family and friends, 3) traveling, 4) game night at my place 5) breakfast at my place

5 biggest joys at the moment (more like on-going): 1) mah honey-man and the angel boy-O (they're a package deal), 2) Otis & Owen (also a package deal, but furry and smaller than the first), 3) being done with grad school, 4) BEING ENGAGED TO MY SWEET LOVE! and 5) living with my aunt before I leave Vegas.

5 things to look forward to: 1) mah Bridal Shower in July,
2) Hopefully, my 2nd trip to Montreal in August, 3) Gettin' a job in L.A., 4) Movin' to L.A., 5) Gettin' a place in Burbank, 6) Gettin' my stuff out of storage, 7) Picking a place and when to get married, 8) Gettin' hitched to my sweet honey-man, 9) OUR HONEYMOON! WOO-HOO!, 10) Making a home with my honey-man, 11)... (THIS LIST COULD GO ON AND ON!)

3 comments:

Effie said...

do ya have a date yet for the wedding?

And your guilty foods list had me drooling like mad...mmm greasy onion rings....

Sunshine said...

Hi there my blog friend! i missed your blog and missed posting! i've been absent 2 mos now since i got new job last feb. oh my! you're getting married too? i got engaged too as you might have read in my blog months ago. You take really nice photos, keep on posting them! i'm soo looking to our honeymoon too! i'm gonna post something new in my blog i miss writing on it! sorry this is kinda long..hehe! keep in touch, i'll try to check in more often!

Amy said...

wow, lots of stuff to plan and do and look forward to. That is the good life, darlin'.