Friday, June 09, 2006

During Blogger's Major Bout of Indigestion...

In the last 32+ hours of Blogger's whatever that was, I had finally spent some good time visiting several of my favorite blogs, and I was unable to post any comments = dammit!

I made my first purchase ever on eBay (I've had a profile since 2001 and had never used it) and wanted to write a quick confessional blurb about how thrilled I was at the time and how at the same time I was feeling almost ashamed - - but that moment is gone = dammit!

I was gunna write a confessional post about my new obsession with Fox TV's "So You Think You Can Dance," but now, all I'm up for is a simple admission - end of story = dammit! Well, no. I'll say this much more: It's so bad, my obsession, that I LEFT A FUN PARTY last night to be home by 9pm, in time for the show - ?!? I'm gettin' my aunt hooked on it too! She thinks I'm evil.

Yesterday, I wanted to post a clever Self-Portrait Day Thursday - but now? My USB flashdrive with the pic I wanted to post is now at work and I've got today off, away from work = dammit!

Starting Tuesday, I had begun writing a chronicle of sorts re: my latest 10-day long pursuit - - yes, I'm being evasive on purpose - - but I couldn't add to my current draft = dammit!

Everybody have a fabulous weekend! I'm off to deal with our Echo's needs while my honey-man's driving the Matrix in L.A. [Echo's bumper replacement = cheaper in Vegas (poor Grams hit it when we were up in Bear Lake) and a much needed tire rotation]. I also gotta go dig my wireless router out of storage, so I can happily spend the rest of the day job searching from the comfort of the couch!

P.S. I will have to write about the eBay purchase I made, but not until AFTER Father's Day has come and gone!!! (soooo excited!!!)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Is that Morse code?

Anonymous said...

I find that not being able to leave a comment after you have read someones post is the most frustrating part of the problems Blogger has been experiencing.
Seems good today though..
Have a good weekend..

Amy said...

Annejelynn, I ADORE SYTYCD. And so does my hubby. But he says, if any of the guys at work found out he loves it he would be dead in the water.

Sea_creature said...

Hehe, got another dance fan here. Yup *sigh*. I've started watching it... Loved last weeks when that chick puked over the side of the stage! HA!