Monday, March 06, 2006

55 More Trivial Things About Me

Adding to my first list of 55 trivial things about me, here's another 55... *UPDATES* for #s 35 & 38!

1. Your name spelled backwards. - nnylejenna
2. Where were your parents born? - Ovid, Idaho (mum), Pittsburgh, PA (father) and Orange, CA (step-mum)
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? - "I Like the Way" by Bodyrockers ~ goooood song!
4. What's your favorite restaurant? - hmmm... for right now? I've got a crush on The Bangkok Orchid, but I really and truly love Hires in Salt Lake City, UT.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? - early February
6. Have you ever been in a school play? - Yes, I was a house mouse (age 9), a news reporter (age 13), and a bratty, gum chewing teen (age 15).
7. How many kids do you want? - Originally three, but my honey-man has one already, his angel boy-O ~ hopefully we'll have at least one, if not two.
8. Type of music you dislike most? - Ggangstah rap
9. Are you registered to vote? - you betcha, although I haven't yet been happy with any of my voting options!
10. Do you have cable? - Not to insult nor to judge anyone out there, but this one's a big, fat NO THANK YOU; I think cable/digital is a waste of money and more importantly, MY TIME! The basic channels do me just fine if I ever feel the need to veg out, but honestly, there's a ton of stuff I'd rather do than watch TV. For sure, I could watch TLC or The History Channel or the Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel round the clock, 24/7, but that doesn't mean I should.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? - Yes, plus I own a 1971 bright, almost dayglow, orange Honda Trail 90 - bore the core to 105. Top speed is only 45mph, but it's street legal. I bought 3 different bikes to make this one. I call 'em "Whippit."
12. Ever prank call anybody? - Of course, when I was like, 8? and 9 and 10 and 11 and when I was 12 and, um, 13 and... ?
13. Ever get a parking ticket? - Never (total sarcasm applied heavily)
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? - OH YES! me! me! yes! ME! (wavings my arms wildly, jumping up and down).
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? - Honolulu, Oahu
16. Do you have a garden? - Not at this time (*sniff, sniff*)
17. What's your favorite comic strip? - What? um, geesh, I dunno! I've always liked Calvin & Hobbes - ?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? - Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? - Depends; I do it all; I like to mix it up, crazy girl that I am (again, apply heavy sarcasm).
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? - Um, I really did like Brokeback Mountain. We both cried.
21. Favorite pizza topping? - Pineapple without the Canadian Bacon or ham, please. Just pineapple.
22. Chips or popcorn? - If ya got any Salt & Vinegar chips, oh yes... or Act II's Kettle Corn? oh oh oh yes!
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? - I hate lipstick - I use Clinique's Almost Lipstick in either "Black Honey" or "Almost Blush"
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? - What the hell does this mean?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? - Heck no.
26. Orange Juice or apple? - I'd have to pass on either one - I'd rather have something else.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? - With my honey-man at Pei Wei's.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? - Something with cookie or waffer crisp = 1) Twix and 2) Kit Kat ~ also like York Peppermint Patties, Caremello, and 100 Grand.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? - November 2004
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? - September 2005
31. Have you ever won a trophy? - Long gone, thrown in the trash; meant nothing to me.
32. Are you a good cook?- I like to think so.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? - What kind of question is this?
34. Ever order an item from an infomercial? - No.
35. Sprite or 7-up? - Neither; I usually don't do soda (or beer) unless I'm up for some tummy torture. [*UPDATE* I can't voluntarily burp, despite all the coaching offered by my many male cousins, and I don't often burp involuntarily.] I'll happily suffer for a Dr. Pepper though - mind you, I don't ever buy soda for home consumption = it's no good for anyone.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? - Why yes... "Welcome to Hardee's. How may I help you?"
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? - Low Ogesterol
38. Ever throw up in public?- Unfortunately, yes - - age 6, in a McDonald's entrance, after consuming a Happy Meal ...that could be a story in itself. [*UPDATE* How could I forget!?! Also at age 24, the first time I ever got drunk. I had had FIVE Long Island Ice Teas, completely unaware as to how much hard liquor I was consuming. One moment I was fine, talking annimatedly, and the next? - WITHOUT WARNING - No dizziness, no salivation, no queasiness to speak of - I threw up right on the bar! I then threw up in the parking lot, in my uncle's front yard, in my boyfriend's front yard (had left the uncle's home, realizing he shouldn't witness my state at the time) and in my boyfriend's bathroom, twice! NOT A PROUD MOMENT!]
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? - True love, all the way.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? - Absolutely.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? - No.
42. Can ex's be friends? - Yes - this topic should be a whole 'nuthah post.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? - Not sure, really. Jasey, post back surgery?
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? - Yes, I had a veritable shag carpet on my head!
45. What message is on your answering machine? - "Hi, we're either away from the phone or screening our calls, so please leave a message. Thanks."
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? - Gilda Radner's lil' Girl Scout
47. What was the name of your first pet? - Thumbelina, along with Simon, Solomon, and Sampson (goldfish).
48. What is in your purse? - My cell phone, a sterling clasp (essentially my wallet), my business cards case, a USB flash drive, a ballpoint pen, lip gloss and chapstick.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? - no comment.
50. Favorite Girl Scout cookie? - Carmel Delights, with Shortbread running a close 2nd.
51. Favorite grade school teacher: Mrs. Kristoff from 1st grade at Uintah Elementary, 1981
52. Favorite grade school playground equipment: Monkey bars
53. Favorite grade school subject: Social Studies
54. Most hated grade school subject: Mathematics
55. What is one thing you are grateful for today? - My life

2 comments:

Closet Metro said...

no comment on 49? Uhhh huh huh.

Amy said...

Very cool list, Annejelynn. I love these. You never know what you are going to learn about your blogging sweethearts.