Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Time to Walk = Actions Always Speak Louder Than Words

One more thing, before I disappear into my gotta- graduate frenzy...

It's that time of year again,
except for this year's event, I've been serving on the 2006 MS Walk Committee, so I'm WAY more involved this time around... Planning the walk, attending lots of meetings, makin' decisions...

Come April 8th,
ONLY 11 DAYS AWAY, I'll be at the 2006 Annual Las Vegas Multiple Sclerosis Walk! And as before, I'll be doing it for my best girl, Poppy Johnston, a most wonderful and precious friend of mine, who was diagnosed with MS in November 2004, at age of 26. These are pictures of her and her precious, most precocious, most adorable 2 year old son, Matthew. Purty dang cute pictures, eh?

After last year's AWESOME fundraising success [$1,429 in Donations!!! ~ woo-hoo! ~ for a Poppy's Pal's Team TOTAL OF $4,908], I've raised my 2005 fundraising goal from $1,000 to $1,500!

Come next week, I'd LOOOVE to report that I've reached my individual fundraising goal! Even more so, it'd sooo totally rock if we could exceed my $1,500 goal ~

PUHLEEZE SPONSOR ME ~ please HELP me do it! Help us end the devastating effects of M.S.! Five dollars is NOT too little, nor is $50 too much; Every Single Dollar Counts! If you would please, please, please visit my personal MS webpage, hosted by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, you can make a donation online, easy as pie!


And this time around, if you do not want to submit your own email address online, please use mine; annejelynn at yahoo dot com ~ ~ and once I receive your donation receipt, I promise to forward it to you (and if I don't have your email address already, just let me know via email!) and then you won't be bothered by future Nat'l MS Society emailings... But I would hate to think the possibility of receiving emails in the future would deter anyone from donating!

And PLEASE don't hestitate to tell your friends about this! We all can help!
and Thank you so much for your support!!!

To make a donation, you may do so via my MS webpage, honoring the lovely Poppy Johnston, by selecting the LINK HERE ~ Patience please as the webpage loads...

And here's the long-hand for my personal MS webpage address:
https://www.nationalmssociety.org/NVL/personal/
plus the next line --

default.asp?pa=51803973&pd=NVL0EWLK20060408LAS

P.S. Did I say please already?

No comments: