Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hasselhoff, Hooked on a Feeling (OMG!)

I was visiting Journalicious this morning (had finally asked for and received access), where I discovered one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen online. Ya gotta go take a peek here. I copied the link and sent it to some friends... Wendy emailed back, telling me she couldn't open the link because her place of employment blocks access to the site! I was actually impressed to hear this! Such wise, very wise employers for whom she works, indeed! Of course, the site's name should serve as a wildly flaming red flag for any employer anywhere... www.i-am-bored.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man... yeah, I saw that one... frightening, really, but strangely mesmerizing, no?

Susie said...

Isn't it horrifying? But who can look away . . .

Kerri Anne said...

I showed that video to my entire immediate family (life is made for the joint sharing of such silliness, after all!) and my mom was all: "Isn't that the guy from 'Knight Rider'?" Classic.

Sea_creature said...

No WONDER the Europeans love him SO!! *Pfftt* HAH!!

Anonymous said...

He sure can make believe fly really good!

:)

Poppy