Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blogging Blockage

See this? Oh sure, Otis is so cute n' all, but do you see that lone lil' kitty leg of his hanging over the desk's edge, sitting atop my hand which is placed over my keyboard? This lil' disruptive habit of his makes it entirely impossible for me to work on my blog, I mean, my thesis research...
Granted, I could move his lil' fat furry bum outta my way, but he looks so cute and too comfortable, doesn't he? Anyhow, I've learned that were I to move him, he would spontaneously return to the spot, just as he'd been.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, Fat Girl Reba does the same thing.

Actually if i annoy her enough, she lifts one fat furry paw and bashes my hand with it like "I know you ain't tryin' to move my ass, bitch."

Lucky for her she's cute.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet little kitty face. How can that face be a bother??

Hee.

Whenever I sit down at my computer (when the kids are awake), one of the two littles ends up on my lap, with the other of the two littles trying to push the other off my lap so they can claim that spot, and Punkin stands behind me reading EVERYTHING I'M TYPING. OUT LOUD. :)

Candy said...

I have that problem, times 12.