Thursday, March 30, 2006

Very Grateful! Nonetheless...

The most-awesome Leslie and her honey of a daughter, Kati, have both contributed to my MS Walk fundraising quest... YAY ~~ woo-hoo!!! THANK YOU!!!

But the rest of you? What gives? Last year in the first 24 hrs of my fundraising announcement, we had $400 dollars in donations!?! I was hoping for a repeat = It's time to GIVE! But luckily, it's not too late to donate - it's never too late to give. Soooo, why not follow the wonderful, most wonderful examples that have been made by the lovely Leslie and the tre' cool Kati ~ and my darlin' honey-man! Help us raise funds to END the devastation caused by MS! And I'll be ever more eternally grateful for your generosity ~ See my earlier post for the story of my friend, Poppy Johnston, and links to my personal MS webpage, so you can make a will-totally-be-appreciated donation... purty please??? with sugar on top? plus some ooey gooey chocolate fudge with a cherry on top? please???

*UPDATE* Just scored another donation! Ooodles of thanks!!!

6 comments:

Recovering Mormon said...

Okay damn it! I have officially pledged and I want my ooooy-gooey, sugary...thing with a cherry and...oh whatever. Just go walk like the wind and change the world, why don't you!

Annejelynn said...

THANK YOU REB!! OXOXO YOU SO ROCK!

Annejelynn said...

Tracy!!! thank you so much! any amount helps - it's giving that counts!

Sea_creature said...

What a wonderful thing you're doing. I wanted to make a little donation...anything to help a good cause.

Good luck with your thesis and everything!

Daly said...

Ms. Annejelynn...despite a pressing THESIS paper due in the imminent future, I am proud of you for your undying activism and making time to participate in the walk. HIP HIP HOORAY!!

Annejelynn said...

THANK YOU DALY, FOR HELPIN' OUT! Yer a peach, my dear!