Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Off to the Gym, I go-go home...

I just got home from the gym ~ long, deep sigh ~ Now, before you start thinking "oh good for you," let me tell the whole very short story...
So I got to the gym and went inside to change my clothes, proudly carrying my pre-packed gym bag ('proudly' for the fact that I knew it finally had in it everything I needed), complete with padlock, handtowel, an H2O bottle, extra deordorant, a pair of socks + one, a sports bra + one, a tank top, a t-shirt, one pair of workout pants and my gym shoes. [SIDENOTE: I can't count how many times I've made it to the gym without my gym shoes!] Before I could hit the stair climber, all I had left to don was two items in the whole annoying clothes-changing-switcheroo =my pants and shoes= and it was then I discovered that it was already time to go home and it wasn't because I had forgotten my shoes...

My choice of workout pants? a light pink color made of a thin, very comfortable stretchy cotton knit...

And my underwear?


Black!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no... oh sweetie. You know what? I'm proud of you for perservering!

Keep on keepin on, girlie! You'll get there!

Elizabeth said...

I love it. I personally would have just kept going and said screw it. LOL

Amy said...

Woo hoo! You got to be me for a day! I do that stuff ALL THE TIME.
I bet your butt looked pretty cute in that getup.