Thursday, November 20, 2008

Puhleeze Pass Me the Cranberry Fluff, RiGHT nOW!

It's that time of year again! And although we're just a week away from Thanksgiving, I want me some Cranberry Fluff RIGHT NOW!

I've got a lil' nasty green-gunky cold right now. I've definitely had worse, but my body aches, and I haven't been sleeping well the last couple nights [SIDE NOTE: Although poor sleep is nothing new these days, now that I'm sleeping with a pillow between my legs, I can no longer enjoy my two favorite sleeping positions: Back and Stomach. And just last night, dis' wee babe in my belly kept thumping and bumping around in there until 2am!?!]... not sure I can get myself to the grocery store tonight. I may have to send my sweetest second in command, armed with a lengthy grocery shopping list, including food stuffs for next week's Thanksgiving 's cooking event! But really, all that could wait until the weekend or next Monday. I just really want me some Cranberry Fluff! No mind that we've run out of skim milk and eggs and bananas and lunch meat and... I just need the ingredients for some Cranberry Fluff!

Did I mention already that I want some Cranberry Fluff?

P.S.Right HERE is a blog post featuring a picture of cranberry fluff, and HERE is the recipe!

2 comments:

Kati said...

I would also love some cranberry fluff right now! I had to get special dispensation from my crazy-ass family so I could make Josh'd Kentucky Pecan Pie, but it's not Thanksgiving without it!

Pam said...

Hope you got your cranberry fluff. We had a great Thanksgiving with your folks and Pete. Vicki did most of the cooking so you know that the food was great.