Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Guilty Confession #8

Didn't I just post yesterday that the latest song I've got stuck in my head is Neil Diamond's "Cherry, Cherry"?!?

Well, okay, okay, anyhow... Here's my guilty confession: This is my 2nd week in a row that I've tried to make it home from work in time to watch American Idol while I continue to work from home... And right now? I'm watching Jason Castro sing "Forever in Blue Jeans," and I'm delighted in totally geek-out fashion.

P.S. Although I didn't watch the second night of American Idol last week, I was upset to find out Carly had been voted off!

P.P.S. *UPDATE* David Archuleta (sp?) is next and so far, I'm totally unimpressed.

1 comment:

Kati said...

I'm completely with you on this one. Mum called me last week and told me Neil was going to be on AI, and I watched it just so I could see him. I thought David Cook was best. Good song choices and he rocked them too.

Must download new Neil Diamond CD on Tuesday. :)