Sunday, April 13, 2008

'Flicks on Repeat' or 'Guilty Confession #7'

I've been home by myself today, doing all sorts of lil' odd jobs: I've hung the ironing board wall mounting rack in our coat closet, painted 3 wall shelves, spray painted a new torchiere lamp for our bedroom, re-centered the frames above our bed, hung the guest signatures framing mat from our wedding, washed and folded 6 loads of laundry (whites, our bedsheets, our bed quilt, our winter duvet cover with other reds, synthetic darks, and light cottons), uploaded my pedometer records for the month, re-potted my mint plant and a jade, and I've had The Family Stone playing on repeat all this time... it's currently on it's fifth play through... yup.

There are other movies I tend to play over and over throughout a single day. Here's my Top Ten list for favorite 'watch it again and again in a single day' movies:

1) The Fellowship of the Ring (although I do watch all 3 on repeat)
2) Pride & Prejudice (2005)
3) Moulin Rouge
4) When Harry Met Sally
5) My Fair Lady
6) My Big Fat Greek Wedding
7) Amadeus
8) Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
9) The Family Stone
10) Fried Green Tomatoes

1 comment:

Ern said...

Hee, and I thought MY movie-rewatching was excessive!