Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Growin' Up and Up!

I've been meaning to share this since I took this picture! The door frame of our downstairs 'powder room' has been deemed the "growth chart" door frame! [SIDENOTE: "Powder room" is code for a bathroom with nothing but a sink and toilet!]

Here's the angel boy-O's progress since November 10th!
In two months' time, he grew 0.75" and he's grown a total of 1.75 inches over the last four n' a half months! Not bad, eh? My honey-man kept growth marks for the angel boy-O in a certain spot on the wall near the entry door to his old L.A. apartment. I know he took a picture of it somewhere before moving to Vegas, but I'm not sure if included a ruler for comparative reference or not.

I'm still kickin' myself that we didn't start marking the boy-O's growth sooner, beginning in June of last year, when we first moved in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Any time you start is a good time. :)