Friday, April 20, 2007

MS Update!

Okay ~ it's my last full day to receive donations for tomorrow MS Walk, and I'm happy to say that I'm much closer to my fundraising goal than I was just yesterday, for sure, but we're still not there yet!

I still need help! I need YOUR help!
Puhleeeeeeze?

Help me out and in turn, you'll be helping my dearest gal pal, Poppy Johnston, and helping everyone else who must deal with the uncertainty MS causes in so many lives... You're donation will do some good, guaranteed! It'd be something you can absolutely feel good about, 100% ~ and I promise, you'll have some fabulous karma comin' atcha! Pronto!

I have only $365 left to go
to make my goal of $2,000,
but I absolutely cannot do it without your help!

Please? ~ Visit my MS webpage and make an online donation right now, easy as pie! It'd be a great start to your weekend!

And thank you to all those who've pledged
their donations thus far!
I cannot express how touched and pleased I am with all those listed amongst my sponsorship! THANK YOU!

No comments: