Thursday, April 05, 2007

It HAD to get done! or else!

One of the cutie chickies who used to work for me had come by the office this morning to ask for some help. She was wearing dark sunglasses and explained she had the worst hangover and felt sooo tired from last night's festivities with a visiting out-of-town friend... I explained I was also very tired, having stayed up until 1 AM... quilting!

How about that contrast, eh?

Yeah. I'm quite the party girl.

My aunt Radeane, who has soooo graciously and fervently worked as my realtor and our head cheerleader in helping us secure new diggs in Las Vegas (who successfully fought for $10K from the seller towards closing costs with buydown to secure a 6% interest rate for a 30-yr fixed home loan), she has a new grand baby who will be blessed this coming Sunday, so I had to finish the binding on the baby blanket we'd made for the lil' guy's big day, and I HAD TO GET IT DONE before I left town this afternoon... or I'd face her rath, had I not finished it ~ hence, I was up handquilting until 1 AM to get 'er done. Can you imagine?

"Oh, Radeane, I know you've been running yourself ragged these past few weeks, but that baby blanket for your grandson's baby blessing? yeah, I just got too tired."
Oh and did you read already? I got an OH MY HOLY GOOD GRACIOUS $500 donation just yesterday for my MS WALK fundraising efforts!

Go visit my MS webpage right now!

No comments: