Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Fundraising Countdown is on...the MS WALK is this Saturday!?!

Alrighty, between now and this next early Saturday morning, by 7:30 a.m. [SEMI-RELATED TANGENT: Speaking of 'early,' working as a member of the MS Walk Committee, I gotta spend this Friday night doing preliminary set up for the walk from 6pm until midnight!?! and then, Saturday morning, I have to be there by 5 AM for final set up. No one can say I don't love my Popstar! END OF TANGENT], I've got to drum up $520 to meet my $2,000 fundraising goal for this year's MS Walk - - and I am soooooo close, but not quite there with little time left!

Soooo, if you haven't done so already, be an absolute dearie and pledge a donation, and in turn, there will be some uber good karma comin' atcha for it! And, of course, I'll be forever grateful to you for your help and support! REMEMBER: Every single dollar counts! NO amount is too little, not ever!

To donate online, use my MS webpage!
You can also use this link:

http://tinyurl.com/35nnxm

~ And here's the entire webpage address in case:
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/
plus the next line...
TR?px=1989971&pg=personal&fr_id=2980

And if you don't want to use your personal email contact info., please, please, please use mine and I'll happily email your donation receipt to you, if you'll be sure to email me and let me know yours:

annejelynn at yahoo dot com
OR
annejelynn at gmail dot com

ANNNND
If you don't want to submit your donation online (although it's very secure), but ya do wanna give, you can either send me an email or look via the NMSS Nevada Chapter's Home Page for instructions as to how you can mail in a donation! Just let me know ~


For a more personal glimpse into the life story of someone who's dealt with MS her entire life, see my adorable friend, Melissa's own MS webpage right here.

1 comment:

Random and Odd said...

I donated and i'm pervertably excited that I bumped your goal to SIXTY NINE as in 69% there. hee hee.

*hug* good luck sweetie.

I also added a link on my SPF site for you.