Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Holy Whoa! ~That's Alotta Dough!

For each online-issued donation I'm given for my MS Walk this year, I receive an immediate email notice. The only one received today thus far, I opened and scrolled down to see the usual, as in what I always want to know when I receive a donation notice: 1) from who, and 2) for how much - - [SIDE NOTE: That's what fundraising is about, right? = dah money! = Raising funds for a good cause!] And today's email notice? OH MY GOODNESS - - It's an all time fundraising record ~ the largest single donation I've ever received:

Five hundred of the green stuff!

Yes, that's $500 from one sponsor - - and I'm beside myself as to how I can possibly thank him for such an enormously generous donation! When I read the email notice, I shreiked and sat there in my office absolutely dumbfounded for about 10 minutes or more. $500 is a quarter of my entire fundraising goal, ya know?!? That's a lot!

With $500 now thrown into the 2007 Las Vegas MS Walk sponsorship pot, my fundraising total has reached $785, so we're almost half-way towards my ultimate goal of $2,000! Soooo, let's keep it goin'! Help me get there, people! Only $1,215 left to go!

If you haven't done so already, go visit my MS webpage and help us fight MS - help us find a cure!

No comments: