Friday, April 20, 2007

For My Lovely MS Walk Sponsors: A big, fat THANK YOU!

Although I haven't yet reached my goal... CORRECTION!!! In just 3 hours since I'd first posted this massive Thank You listing (11:09 a.m.), not only have I met my 2007 Las Vegas MS Walk fund-raising goal, we've exceeded it by $469 dollars and I am soooo very happy, I've been tearing up about every 5 minutes since I first received my email notice from the Nat'l Multiple Sclerosis Society, announcing that I'd met my fund-raising goal!!!! YAY!

Some More Drippy Honesty (since I've just admitted I'm a total cry baby sap n' a half!): I was working in my office when I received my email notice nearly an hour ago, and I screamed, shrieking loud enough for everyone on my floor to hear me, and I did so REPEATEDLY!

I gotta offer lots of gushing-ALLLL- OVER- YOU-with-truly-heartfelt-gratitude 'Thank You's' to all my most awesome MS Walk sponsors, who've helped me thus far (UPDATED on 5/11/07 to reflect all the lovelies who gave donations for my MS Walk!):

Dan Allen, Annette Amdal, Bryan Andrews, Mark & Mary Ashcraft, Leslie Baldwin, Barbara & Richard Ballingham, Andrew Bell, Mark Bennington, Jonelle Cachuela, Jackie Camp, Michelle Carro, Rolanda Chung, Daly & John Costanza, Ed Crossman, Shelan Davis, Bob Dippner, Kashmir Dixon, Robyn Donaldson, Eric Drachman, Sherri & Garrett Draper, Carla Eagleton, Samantha French & Mike Weller, Peter Garbett, Roni Glover, Melissa Halls, Lindsey Harrington, Pam Havig, Lois Heaton, Chris Heavey, Russ Hurlburt, Cliff & Dannie Johnson, Sharon Jones-Forrester, Elizabeth & Darrell Kahre, Jane & Michael Karwoski, Bob Koettel, Chris Korose, Ryan Larsen, Brian Lech, Andrew Leman, Pat Loosbroock, Liz Marave, Pascal Marcotte, Rebecca Marcotte, Aaronell Matta, Steph Morris, Duane Neillson, Mary Potter, Suzanne & Jason Poulsen, Mary Jane Powell, Carol Randall, Martina, Jennifer & Roger Rennels, Mark Schwartz, Jenna Silverman, Rachel Simmons, Southwest Auto Glass Co., Randall Stiles, Kristine Stone (Yes! a fellow blogger!), Stephanie Stowman, Susan Summers, Michael Sy, Rebecca Thomas, Don & Leslie Trottier (THREE donations between the 2 of 'em!?!), Kati Trottier (my very first sponsor, yay!), Jen Vecchio, Diane Villa, Carolina Villar-Mendez, Cortney Warren, The Gwen Weiss Family (my 2nd most generous sponsor!), and Wayne Weiten (my most generous sponsor, Hallelujah!)

YOU ALL SO ROCK! THANK YOU AGAIN!
And if you're NOT on my list?
Fear not! It's not too late!
Go visit my MS webpage right here, right now!

2 comments:

Mai said...

I'm also a hope junkie. I had a major stroke a year ago next Friday and flat-lined twice. According to the doctors, if I lived, I would be a veggie, no, make that retarded, no, make that I'll never walk or talk clearly, no, make that the doctors had no idea who they were dealing with. I do all those things and more. Because I refused to give up hope.

Hang in there! The world needs more of us hope people.

My best frienmd has a sister with advanced MS. It is so sad to watch. My best wishes for the success of your walk.

May I offer an invitation to visit my personal blog at http://mai-sometimes.blogspot.com/?

Random and Odd said...

Congrats!!!

I am so happy for you!!

*happy dance*

Guess who will be in Vegas in TWO WEEKS!??? MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!