Monday, May 01, 2006

705 Posts Awaiting

Still haven't gotten back into the swing of blogging/reading blogs - only in brief spurts... Still have one class final and my thesis defense is this upcoming Friday @ 9am. Thereafter, I'll be packing like a mad woman, graduating on the 13th and moving out the 20th.

Some semi-good news: I'm hobbling around now without crutches!?! This is only "semi-good" news for the fact that my foot is still swollen and it hurts, throbbing and stinging and my mobility is still very limited - but it's good, nonetheless. I'm just getting impatient = I wanna be better NOW!!! Imagine my lower lip protruding in a mega-pout. A SEMI-FUNNY NOTE: Right now, my shoe selection is limited to two pairs: 1) my gardening shoes, with the left shoe kept unlaced, and 2) my Birkenstocks, with the left one on its last buckle hole.

K, gots stuff to do at work now. HAPPY MONDAY! <---what a cruel oxymoron, yes?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, hon, I'm sorry your hurt isn't healing as fast as you would like it... I'm glad you're making baby steps (oh, sorry, bad pun) towards recovery, though!

You go girl! Light, at the end of the tunnel! Wooo!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for no crutches!

Elizabeth said...

You are gonna do great, darlin. I have all the faith in the world.

Ern said...

This is why I am on hiatus. Because I knew you would be so busy and I didn't want to stress you out with more things to read. ;)