Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thank you for the Well Wishes and Congrats!

Many people have written and offered me words of congratulations for my recent graduation from the Masters in Public Administration program (I AMMM THE MAAHSSTAAHRRR!!!). I've really been touched by all the sweet words and the enthusiasm shared so freely, so generously! Particularly special is the card shown below, sent and signed by the family of dear Wendy ~ the angel boy-O's mommie's fam...

How coool is that?!?

Thank you Leslie & Don! Dannie & Cliff! Kelly & Debbie (sp?)! Steve & Brenda! And there's one mystery signature I can't recognize...(I think it's Christopher, but I'm not sure) Thank you too!
You guys are dah BEST!!!

AND THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is not a day in my life that I do not thank God that I hauled myself through graduate school. Your degree will be a passport to a professional world that you could never enter without that diploma. In your private life, when you feel small or sad, it will help you remember that you did something big and hard and that you are strong and smart. (That is my favorite part)

I can't wait to see where you ladder takes you! xoxoxles

Anonymous said...

You deserve to bask in your success. Celebrate! You must be so proud of yourself.

Those cards are the wonderful! (I actually bought the second one for someone a while ago)

Yay Hooray for Annejelynne!

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad that you are so happy. It is nice after all that hard work, huh? :)

Amy said...

What a neat card with the ladder!

Unknown said...

Very cool cards!

May the light within you guide you always

And may it shine for the rest of us to see forever. :)

Anonymous said...

I too received that ladder card upon graduating (from undergrad)! It really is a great card. :) smooches, babe.