Friday, May 05, 2006

WOOooOoOO-HOO!

I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED!
(Jumping up and down on my one good foot!)

Quotes taken from those in attendance at my defense:

From the Committee Chair of my paper: "Excellent."
From the Chair of the Dept: "It's fascinating material... well done."
From the Director of the MPA Program: "You were marvelous."

I PASSED MY DEFENSE (SCREAMING FOR ALL TO HEAR) !!!

* ENORMOUS SUPER LONG-WINDED SIGH OF RELIEF *

I only need to add a couple "statements of limitation" in a couple sections and it's ALL done - won't have to represent or recirculate the minor additions... just make 'em and I'm done. Will take 15 minutes!

(and I'm gunna pass out now, I'm so elated!)

7 comments:

Ern said...

YAY FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! WELL DONE!!!

Closet Metro said...

F#@* Yeah!!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Clearly you rocked their socks right off! Way to go babe! :)

Candy said...

COngrats lady!!! Its party time! Or nap.... whichever. You deserve it.

Elizabeth said...

I always knew you would pass, girl. :)

Congrats to you!!!

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU, ANNEJELYNN!

THAT'S WONDERFUL!

GOOD JOB!

Sea_creature said...

OH my GOODNESS! Woooo!!! What a total relief for you... Congratulations on your accomplishment. I hope you celebrated thoroughly. You deserve it!