Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Always Thought I'd be Rainbow Sprinkles...

These are too funny - here's a sampling of my 'me as a donut' scores, or whatever.

You Are a Caramel Crunch Donut

You're a complex creature, and you're guilty of complicating things for fun. (bwah ha ha ha! - evil gigging ensues...for FUN, yes!)
You've been known to sit around pondering the meaning of life... (too much, all too often!)
Or at times, pondering the meaning of your doughnut. (Mmmm... blueberry, bear claw or chocolate buttermilk? - ohhhh, wait! Mmm... pancakes!)
To frost or not to frost? (Less is more) To fill or not to fill? (Raspberry, yes. Bavarian cream, yes.) These are your eternal questions. (Indeed!)


You Are a Glazed Donut

Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that. (giggling - don't know why)
You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness. (LMAOROTF)
Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone digs you. (I'm just too nummy!)
And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten. (- did my honey-man write this one? Sounds like he wrote this one...)


You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you. (Naah, I'm a big, overgrown marshmallow, really.)
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft. (see! Marshmallow!)
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily. (Hmmm... kinda true... depends...)
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out. (I do pout if the croissants are all gone, but only for a couple seconds and I'm over it.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, I was going to comment on this, but then I saw all the donuts, and I had a sudden urge to run out of work and buy some donuts... it's a darn shame there isn't a Krispy Kreme close by...

Effie said...

I GOT A DANG SIGHTING ON MY SITE!
(sorry for yelling, I was excited!)

I ate some donuts today....don't know what kind I am....

Amy said...

Oh man that caramel crunch picture is KILLING me. WANT IT NOW.

Anonymous said...

They said I was a pop-tart. Which is great, because I love pop-tarts. And I've been known to spontaneously jump out of places, all warm and toasty.

(Also I'm ridiculous. And kidding. Except for the part about loving pop-tarts, and jumping out of places at random. ;) )

Anonymous said...

I'm a caramel crunch. Even though I would never eat one.