Friday, April 07, 2006

NOT Too Late to DOUGH-NATE!

Well, counting online donations and checks/cash received, I'm now at $1040 - not quite $1500 (my fundraising goal), but not bad at all, eh?

Even still, it's not too late to donate ~ The 2006 MS Walk doesn't begin until tomorrow, ya know... LINK HERE! And although I won't be in a position to make it, not even to work the registration tables (still chillin' with a badly swollen foot and a mega-angry back) - -* sniff, sniff * - - Can I tell ya, I will be so proud to report that I was at least able to bring in a purty dang good wad of moolah! ya know? WOO-HOO!

Thanks again to all those who've donated ~ family and friends, and fellow bloggers -- and I gotta say, I'm particularly proud of my fellow bloggers -- people who've never met me in person, but want and feel the need to help out an awesome organization, helping people with MS! helping me, help my very own Popstar! It's just sooo awesome!

Another thing of important note is this: From my honey-man's former spouse's family, I received 4 donations - ?!? - I just opened a check from her mother - ?!? - Wendy, your family sooo rocks ~ thank you for sharing them with me!

It's ALLL about the LOVE, I tell you!
Love makes the world go 'round and 'round!

1 comment:

Sea_creature said...

Wow, not bad at all! I hope you feel better...